- Featuring the artillery style three stage trapezoid baffle field proven design that is capable of significantly reduce recoil felt and muzzle climb.
- 5/8-24 precision machined tight tolerance thread for 6.5mm Creedmoor barrel; thread and center bore are machined in one operation to ensure the absolute dead on concentric GD&T requirements.
- Comes with (4) Variable Timing Crush Washers with four different thicknesses each offsets un-torqued muzzle device with 90 degree from each other that is guaranteed to deliver the right orientation positioning with the correct torque value regardless barrel manufacturers.
- Made from proprietary Milspec steel that is created from quenching and tempering heat treatment process to achieve ultra-high yield strength and toughness, developed for high pressure & high temperature and surface abuse.
- All external and internal surfaces are black-nitrided to increase higher surface hardness and form corrosion protection barrier.
- The complex geometry is only made possible by high precision 5-axis CNC machine center and skilled machinist.
Manufactured to the highest quality standards and featuring a patent pending design, the MECHFORCE Enforcer Muzzle Brake offers advanced muzzle gas management that reduce recoil and muzzle rise. Its unique shape is a creation from a collaboration project joined by professional industrial designer, mechanical engineer and material metallurgist. Full finite element analysis and extensive field testing have been done on the finalized geometry to fine tune gas ejection ports to the best of minimizing recoil and muzzle rise. The unique cone shape design is the first of kind to be used on the muzzle brakes that can project waste shock wave and sound wave to the front and side ways, therefore minimizing the noise level received by the shooter.
Caliber: 6.5mm Creedmoor
Material: Proprietary Heat Treated Milspec Steel
Finish: Black Nitride
Dimensions: L: 2.642'', W: 1.053'', H: 0.828”
Thread: 5/8-24 TPI R/H
DEVELOPED IN USA
MADE IN USA
This product is only for sale within USA only. If the shipping address is out of the United States, the order will be automatically cancelled. Export of this product is prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls. Please review the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) for details.