- (1 Pair) Mechforce CNC Milling Steel Vise Hard Jaw, 6” Wide, Serrated with 0.100” Step
- Made from High strength tool steel heat treated, hardened to HRC 55 – 58
- High density dual-serrated 0.100” replaceable steps capable of delivering unprecedented work holding power
- Angled serrated teeth bite into stock material with extreme rigidity
- Round Inserts allow workholding round stocks
- Will Fit Kurt 6” Vise, GMT 6” Vise or any other vises that have hole pattern shown in the last image
- Precision CNC surface ground on all critical faces
This amazing vise jaw will delivery confidence in the work holding solution for all of your future projects. With these serrated steps and our quality craftsmanship, you can machine your next material with ease. No more hammering on the stock, no more doubts of work holding security, close the door, and have a smile while hitting the run button.
- Dimensions: 6.000”L x 2.000”H x 0.75”W
- Step Height: 0.100”
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Surface Hardness: HRC 55 – 58
- Material: High Strength Tool Steel
Limited production, only a few units available for sale.
This product is our secret weapon of making high-end perfectly balanced fidget spinners. Now made available to the public.