- Comes with (4) crush washers with four different thicknesses each offsets un-torqued muzzle device with 90 degree increment.
- One of these washer is guaranteed to deliver the right orientation positioning with the correct torque value regardless of the muzzle device and barrel manufacturers.
- Crush Washers are made from special engineered, heat treated mill-spec material that has been fine turned balanced between high spring rate and ductility to meet the function requirement of "crushed with high spring tension without cracking".
- Comes with black phosphate surface treatment for corrosion resistant.
- User manual included with full installation instructions.
For those muzzle devices that require orientation positioning (top ports pointing to 12 o'clock), it is quite often that the threads on the muzzle device and the barrel are not fitting well in term of mismatching of thread starting point - causing the muzzle device installation cannot meet required torqued value at correct orientation. The muzzle device may be over torqued and thread may be damaged if the crush washer's thickness is unable to space out the muzzle device and the barrel the right amount. In another situation, the muzzle device may be not torqued enough.
To solve this crush washer problem, MECHFORCE-USA has developed the world first Variable Timing Crush Washers that is guaranteed to deliver the right orientation positioning with the correct torque value regardless of the muzzle device and barrel manufacturers. The VT crush washers are precision CNC machined into four different thicknesses that can orientate muzzle device in 0 degree, +90 degree, +180 degree and +270 degree when fully threaded in un-torqued, which will allow the user to pick the best one and deliver the intended orientation with the right amount of torque.
- Precision CNC Machined
- Black phosphate surface treatment
- Special engineered, heat treated mill-spec material
- Developed and Made in USA